What is Secure Checking?
Secure Checking provides you with the same security as our Free Checking, but adds the peace of mind of Identity Protection Services to help secure your identity from the growing concerns of identity theft. With an affordable account fee of $2.95, you can enjoy the benefits of this secure account.
What is the impact of identity theft on consumers?
- 12.7 million consumers suffered identity fraud in 2014**
- 85,611,528 records exposed through breaches**
- $14 billion in annual losses in identity fraud*
- $2 billion in annual losses for identity theft*
*2015 Javelin Strategy & Research Identity Fraud Report
**ITRC, 2014 Breach Report
This powerful fraud protection service provides:
How is Consumer Credit Union helping you?
- Identity Restoration Pro:
- Certified Resolution Specialists to help alleviate the impact of fraud or identity theft for you.
- Personal assistance if your wallet or identity is stolen.
- Secure online storage, accessible to you 24/7, to conveniently manage your essential personal information, eliminate paper trails and reduce your fraud and identity theft risks.
- Internet Monitoring:
- Daily scans of black market websites for your identity information
- Alert notifications via email when your identity information has been found
If you prefer free checking and do not want to take advantage of the features of this secure checking account, simply call us at 423-639-6131, email us at email@example.com, or visit any branch location.
Click here to learn more.
If you have not yet created your online EZShield account, click here.
To log into your EZShield account you already created, click here.